Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Comments


The boys’ team mother is performing admirably.
You mean we’re on international “internetness”. Oh yeah, there I am.
Bootie, bootie, bootie, bootie……looking for more booties.
You mean we’re sliding down that hill?
After being told they could drag drop bags from one area to another the response was, “Oh, thank you for letting us do this.”
My hair froze.  The end of it looks like a fishing hook.
What day of the week is it?
Let me go get the exacto knife again.
I didn’t know I didn’t like banana popsicles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you be passing through Anchorage again? We would love to give all of you a ride on the sled. Our kennel is a small family one with very friendly dogs. Our two children do sprint mushing. Please contact me on Facebook if this would fit your schedule.
Lois Rockcastle

Unknown said...

Will you be passing through Anchorage again? We would love to give all of you the opportunity to ride on the sled. Our kennel is a small family one with very friendly dogs. Both of our children do sprint mushing. Please contact me on Facebook if this will fit your schedule.
Lois Rockcastle