Thursday, March 10, 2011

G.B. Jones


Today was a great day! This morning we hung out at the checkpoint either working, beading, or hanging out with mushers. When I first got the the checkpoint I got some of the mushers autographs including G.B. Jones. He was really nice but I was worried about his head because he fell down on the trail and thinks he hit it on his sled. He thinks that he got a small concussion because he passed out and can't remember anything. When he woke up apparently he was back on his sled going down a different part of the trail. I also got to finish my beaded keychain from yesterday and make a new one today. The woman who taught us how to do the beading was really nice and patient. I hope tonight we can go see the Aurora Borealis. I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow!

No comments: